Our firm specializes in major injury and wrongful death cases.
We focus on recovering full compensation for our clients' injuries, including all medical and living expenses, lost wages, property damages, and redress for their anguish, pain and suffering through settlement or trial for victims of accidents, wrongful death, defective products and medical mistakes and malpractice.
Fair compensation for accident victims is not automatic.
When an accident happens, the victim is not automatically compensated. Many things have to happen in order for the victim or victim’s family to receive fair compensation. Your attorney should take the following steps to ensure a successful outcome:
• Discover and preserve evidence from the accident scene
• Obtain evidence from medical experts regarding the injury
• Find witnesses to the accident and preserve their testimony through detailed statements
• Depose and neutralize other parties to the accident (occupants of other car, other driver, occupants of victim’s car, etc.)
• Evaluate the ability of other parties to pay compensation
• Determine the insurance coverage available to the victim
• Research and ascertain special provisions of the law that may be applicable to the specific accident